Thursday, November 2, 2017

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics The Premiums 2017 Swatches and Review


Welcome back, everyone!  I'm extremely excited to show off swatches of Dawn Eyes Cosmetics' newest collection - The Premiums!  They're created with some insanely gorgeous multichrome pigments that are new to the market.  Because they are more expensive to purchase, the prices for these pigments were higher as well.  I usually purchase samples from Dawn Eyes, but decided to splurge on full sizes because I didn't want to run out so quickly.  Along with eyeshadows, DEC also released nail polishes and nail polish flakes to match.  I didn't purchase those, but they do look beautiful.  Due to the color traveling nature of the pigments, it was really hard for me to capture the insane shifts, but I tried!

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched with ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Alluring
Alluring: sparkly pink to green shift




Magical
Magical:  sparkly fuschia to green shift




Ravishing
Ravishing:  satin magenta to antique gold shift




Fantastical
Fantastical:  satin royal purple to copper shift




Mystical
Mystical:  glowy emerald to magenta shift




Captivating
Captivating:  glowy sapphire to royal purple shift


Alluring, Magical, Ravishing, Fantastical, Mystical, Captivating




Enchanting
Enchanting:  dark blue to royal purple shift



Free Samples

White Chrome
White Chrome:  sparkly silver




Sun Dust
Sun Dust:  sparkly gold




Blue Horses
Blue Horses:  grass green with blue sparkles and green shimmers




GPS Four
GPS Four:  purple with blue sparkles and pink shimmers


Enchanting, White Chrome, Sun Dust, Blue Horses, GPS Four

I'll give you a minute to wipe off that drool.  If you told me you didn't gasp in wonder while scrolling through the Premiums, I'd wonder if you were lying.  Aside from being absolutely breathtaking, the pigments work extremely well on the eyes.  I've worn all of the colors individually and they lasted throughout my whole work day (8-10 hours) and shifted beautifully.  Since the eyelid is a curved surface, the shifts are even more noticeable than my flat surface swatches.  If you're a fan of bold and jewel toned colors, I highly recommend picking up at least a sample of these shades.  I don't think you'll be disappointed!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment