Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hello Waffle August 2017 Visage - Mean Girls Swatches and Review


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Hello Waffle Cosmetics' last Visage subscription box.  The shop isn't closed, but changed hands from Christine to Caitlin from Shiro Cosmetics.  Shiro will be continuing the shop and Visage subscriptions starting September.  The Visage is $30/month for a box full of products for a full face look.  August's theme was Mean Girls, which came out when I was in middle school and can still quote to this day!  The box included three full sized eyeshadows, one mini blush, and a liquid lipstick from BeautyBarBaby.




Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Wednesdays
Wednesdays:  cool pink with tons of pink and gold sparkles with green shimmers




I'm a Cool Mom
I'm a Cool Mom:  matte rosewood with green, red, and gold shimmers




Cold Shiny Hard Plastic
Cold Shiny Hard Plastic:  charcoal with tons of gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Personally Victimized
Personally Victimized:  beautiful warm pink blush ith gold and red shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin






Bare lips
So Fetch
So Fetch on face
So Fetch:  opaque slightly metallic medium pink; strong bubblegum scent.  This was a liquid matte lipstick created by BeautyBarBaby exclusively for this box.  I found the formula phenomenal.  It was fast drying, comfortable, and extremely water and budge proof.  While I was washing off my swatches, it did not remove while rubbing with soap and water.  I had to use a makeup wipe to get it off.
Wednesdays, I'm a Cool Mom, Cold Shiny Hard Plastic, Personally Victimized, So Fetch

Overall, this was a good way to end Christine's tenure as Hello Waffle creator.  She created a wildly successful indie company and left it to someone who's proven well equipped to run multiple companies.  Hello Waffle won't be the same without Christine and I'm happy to have been there for its debut and end :')  It's very bittersweet, but I'm happy that she's moving onto bigger and better things!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment